Signature Treatment Head Lice Service Re-Treatment Policy
Our service re-treatment policy is only provided on our Signature AirAllé Treatment. With over 600,000 treatments done worldwide and less than a 1% re-treatment rate, we know it works! This is the treatment option that ensures you will leave lice-free with no follow-up required.
To Qualify, You Must
- All family / household members need to be checked by our clinicians. Those with lice must receive our Signature Treatment and leave with dimethicone.
- Those without lice must still leave with dimethicone.
- For families with split custody, everybody in both houses must be checked and those with lice must be treated with our Signature Treatment.
- If a family member cannot make an appointment the same day, they must be treated with dimethicone at home that same day and fulfill an appointment and treatment within 24 hours.
- Those who choose to shave their heads must be shaved to the skin and send us a picture of it that same day. Facial hair is safe from lice and we have no requirements about it.
- Failure to complete any of these renders the guarantee null and void.
Head Lice Service Re-Treatment Policy Covers
Our treatment has been proven effective on 99.2% of treatments and so we stand behind our work. We cannot promise there will be no re-infestation, so we have to keep our policy to a 30-day service re-treatment policy. Based on the lice life cycle we are able to determine if the treatment had failed (which happens less than 1% of the time).
Head Lice Service Re-Treatment Policy Length
Under the above conditions, our Signature AirAllé Treatment is valid for 30 days. In the unlikely event of a treatment failure (or even a re-infestation), we will re-treat you at no cost.
Questions about our Re-Treatment Policy? Ask us!