This weekend marks one year since we opened our doors! Thank you to each and every one of you we have seen. You let us be a part of your family while you are here, and we truly enjoy helping our customers.
Here are some things we’ve done in the last year:
- seen 605 families
- checked over 1,000 heads!
- done 717 Signature or Express treatments
- employ 5 people from our community
- checked and treated (for free) families in our community who could not otherwise afford it via our Easter Lice Egg Hunt
- taught many how to do at-home comb-outs with our products to get lice free
On a personal note, we have made some great friendships here. Our clients notice that these are not just my coworkers, these are my friends. As much as you let us hang out with your family, you are hanging out with mine. This started as a job and became a passion project for all of us, and I am very grateful to have a place like this in my life.
They say that if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. Our customers and my fellow employees make it so I get paid to have fun, and I’m glad I get to continue this for another year.