Our Signature AirAlle comes with a cosmetic comb out, but what exactly does that mean?
A cosmetic comb out is:
- Cosmetic only! We remove most of the nits for a cleaner look.
- Our clinicians can usually remove about 90-95% of nits on the head.
- This means that if you have more nits, you will have more nits left behind.
- The remaining nits are dead, and cannot hatch.
- Lice lay eggs at the base of the hair, against the scalp. Our combs cannot get underneath some of them.
- As the hair grows, these nits will become visible, usually a few weeks post treatment.
- If you have a large amount of nits, or are from a nit-free school district, we offer extra combing at a rate of $95 an hour.
- For our Signature AirAlle Treatment clients, we offer a one recheck for $15 during the first 30 days post treatment.